CLICK TO INQUIRE!
• Which technologies will significantly change the Future Workforce needs and how? How will this enable the Agile enterprise or government organization?
• Which roles and industries will be most affected by the Future Workforce change?
• How will artificial intelligence (AI), robots, drones, and augmented reality (AR) solutions interact with employees in different industries? The impact to customer experiences?
• How will communications, network capacity and security solutions evolve to meet the needs of the Future Workforce, Agile Enterprises, and customers?
• What is the potential timescale and likely impact of predicted Future Workforce changes on organizations?
• How will business and IT leaders adapt? How does this shift the role of technology vendors, service providers and consultants as suppliers to organizations
• Defining the Agile Enterprise and understanding best in class enterprise solutions, technology, and impact of future current and future trends.
• What are some of the key trends, tools, and platforms being used today to help businesses and organizations build more agile and lean processes, operations, and support evolving Devops goals and planning?
Enterprise Transformation Exchange is a hosted summit focused exclusively on bringing enterprise IT decision-makers together with industry experts and solution providers for 2.5 days of peer-to-peer networking and information sharing. For the past 8 years, this unique event has served as an ideal educational and social vehicle helping IT leaders across the U.S. to build new relationships, stay innovative and forward-thinking.
Taking place June 17-19, 2019 at Gaylord Rockies Resort in Denver, Colorado, ET Exchange features an in-depth agenda with keynote sessions, panel discussions, breakout sessions, case study presentations and 1-on-1 meetings. In appreciation for time spent out of office, attendees are hosted, which means that complimentary airfare, ground transportation, hotel and registration costs are provided adding even more value to our resource rich event.
Enterprise Transformation in 2019
Enterprise organizations must continuously evolve and adapt to meet the future of work requirements that the industry and, most importantly, the customers are demanding. Enterprise automation, building new and interactive customer experiences with enterprise software and applications, embracing mobility solutions for dynamic and optimized operations, becoming lean and more agile organizations, and leveraging advanced technology as well as emerging IT solutions will be key to remaining competitive and relevant in today’s fast-paced 5G economy. Devops, either outsourced or leveraged in-house, is becoming more important to CIOs and IT managers as we embrace automation and connect devices, people, places, and things, which require more robust tools and software to analyze, secure, and store data.
Are you interested in what the Future of Work is and how technology will impact your business and industry presently and beyond?
If so we invite you to join Industry Analysts, Enterprise Executives and Solution Providers for a trends and sales engagement event that will discuss how technology is changing work as we know it through data intelligence, automation, customer experience solutions, mobile engagement, and software tools/platforms. The expected impacts of an organization’s culture, changing workforce skillsets and tools, sourcing talent and new hires, the real-time workspace, transforming through “lean” and “agile” software and processes, and the nature and makeup of the workforce itself are leading topics of discussion for ET Exchange. Customer-centric solutions and the instant economy are changing the focus and priorities for IT managers, directors, and CXOs, and the time is now to embrace the future of work.
Through a combination of executive thought leader keynotes, fireside chats, interactive and thought-provoking panel discussions, and impactful vendor presented case studies, ET Exchange will explore the following topics:
Threat Prevention Sales Manager
Check Point Software Technologies
Vice President Strategic Alliances
Global Head of Cyber Security Strategy & Marketing
MaaS360 Product Marketing Professional
Director, VES Product Marketing, Strategic Enterprise Networks
VP IT & CIO
Waste Corporation of America (WCA)
Chief Product & Marketing Officer
Consultant, CIO, Author
Senior Mobile Strategist,
Co-Founder Emerging Technology Council
Senior IT Manager
Quality over Quantity is what makes our peer-to-peer networking second to none. (learn more...)
We are not your traditional conference... and there are many great reasons why. (learn more...)
There's no better way to get in front of an intimate audience of qualified executives. (learn more...)
June 17-19, 2019
Gaylord Rockies Resort
“Future of Work: Building the Intelligent & Agile Enterprise”
June 17-19, 2019 | Gaylord Rockies Resort | Denver, Colorado
CLICK TO INQUIRE!
Conference Chair, CEO & Founder
Click here to learn more about ET Exchange 2019